Engine...

Am I the only one out here with a straight 6 in a 1974 Scout II
Eveyone I find in a junk yard or people I talk to have the V8
I thought my engine was stock, Is there a problem with the Straight 6
should I start thinking of replacing it.  From what I can tell I get
better gas milage than the V8 do, of course less power...  I
am wondering if I'm headed towards a big engine headache any advice???

		Thanks
			Ed
				1974 Scout II
Please no really bad horror stories yet! I've only been a Scout owner
for less than a month.