Re[2]:Tom's seat options

I use seats out of a 260 series Volvo. Leather ones. Just right for me. Wide,
pretty much flat seat, with good adjustable lumbar and moderate side support.
I'm a wide guy, so the "butt grabber" sports car style seats are not my personal
choice. The back tilts foreward, and the knob on the side, where the back meets
the seat, allows you to adjust the back from straight up to almost flat.
I used some angle iron to make the mounting points to the base a little wider,
but 1" flat stock would do too.

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA

(Has the wide message "Syndrome" returned? Do you see " = " at the end of each
line or screwey formatting? Please let me know)