Re: Advancing the "Spark" of knowledge

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:15:57 -0500, Tom and Amanda Lang
<rustnrot@domain.elided> wrote:

>John, I *am* convinced if there *is* a holy grail of ScoutDom, you will
>certainly be the first to find it.

This sort of thing happens because I have a boring 45+ minute each way
commute in my Traveler.  That gives me 7-1/2 hours or more per week (about
25 days per year) just to sit there and think about things.  Unfortunately
I have little time left to actually do the things I think about... which
for some of the thoughts (like what happens when an 18 wheeler almost runs
over me) is probably a good thing.  Only 28-1/2 years until I can retire
and spend all of my time playing with my Scout! <grin>

Take care,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |