IH 152, 196, 304, 345 turbo update: READ THIS, ITS BADASS

Hello fellow Scout 80/800 turbo dreamers. I placed a call with turbo city
today. Good news to those who don't know: they make several turbos for
retrofitting to any engine, 4, 6, or 8 cyl. One of which is the model used on
the Sunfire. It's designed for a low displacemment 4. I was surprised, they
actually asked me what application it was going to see. I told them mostly
off-road, and that I wanted a turbo unit that put out boost starting at most
at 2,000 rpms, much like the factory model. This seems like a possible
solution to those 152 owners who are left wishing their engine had just a
*tad* more pep. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the thing. It's got torque
to spare for most applications. But if I need the extra power (~20 h.p.), I
know I can count on it, and at the right rpms. Hell, ~130 h.p. and ~185 ft.
lbs. of torque aint bad for a 152 (includes other mods: cherry bomb muffler,
high flow 4" paper filter, and Jacobs Ignition. I'm also considering a
"Tornado", though I feel it may be a shaft. Look it Truck Performance ad in
Four Wheeler. Anybody know about it?). Anyway, that's about the extent of
stuff that will ever be done to my 50,000 orig. mi. engine. No other crap.
Anyway, I thought I'd let everyone know that there is a possible route to go.
Turbo City's number is (714)-639-4933. Only problem is that I'd have to have
a machine shop make a coupler to go under the carb, so that the turbo'd air
is taken into the engine. I still don't quite understand how the turbo'd air
is filtered. Anybody know how the system works. Anyway, that would be a
draw-through setup, which I understand is better. Any info on such a coupler?
Other thoughts that passed through my head include mounting two such turbos
on a 304 or 345. You'd get some badass power. O.K., maybe not badass, but
youd get an extra 30-40 h.p. I'd say. I think it was the topic of discussion
on an old digest. Turbo unit could even be adapted to the 196 to give about
140 h.p. with only minor mods (like mentioned above). Anyway.
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80