IH Clothing Review

RE: IH promo clothing

I recently treated myself to a little pre-xmas gift from the Navistar web
site. I had no luck actually ordering from the site itself, so I called
MPC(the vendor) on their 800 #. The International Racing hat(bright red
w/black bill and embroidery), International hat(navy w/silver bill and
embroidery, 'International' and the Navistar road logo), and grey Polo
shirt arrived promptly, but in 2 shipments, resulting in a higher shiping
cost to me(not onerous, though).

The hats are a poly/cotton blend baseball cap and are imported. Pretty good
quality, far above average and a deal for $6. Nice fit, and they go big
enough for my melon(7 3/4 hat size)no prob. For the price, I think I'll
order a couple more and have some 'show hats' and 'work hats'. You
fellas(and gals) who still have hair up top can probably get by with a
single copy...

The polo shirt was a very nice, medium weight 100% combed cotton unit from
Munsingwear. No complaints at all, and relatively cheap at $23.50.

No connection with MPC, as always YMMV..8^)>

Jim