'58 A102

Great truck!  Are you sure it has a 2bbl?   I thought you had to
get a 264ci to get the apparently decadent second barrel.

Why do you think it's an Anniversary?  Don't worry about
the date, IH trucks are (in)famous for the way that they were
dated.  The Anniversary, besides its two-tone paint, had
a special bed.  The first thing you should do (is this part
of the FAQ??  It should be) is to go get a line setting ticket.
I wonder what the '102' means wrt the regular 100.

Stories:
I once had a guy (some 50-something w/a red Camaro, shirt
open to the navel, gold chains buried in graying chest hair-ugh)
say to me:  "I don't normally like Studebakers, but you have a
really nice truck."

"Thanks. <sigh>"

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd