Re: 45DegreeMountNeedsCheckBall?

Mark,
I'm not sure if you would need one or not.  I think that the mounting
location and angle is sufficient not to worry one way or another.  This
is my opinion, if I am mistaken, somebody let me know.

Epp
-  Regarding your post of the need for an oil filter check valve, what
-  is your opinion of the need for one with the filter in the standard
-  304/345 mounting position of about 45 degrees?  Is enough oil captive

-  at shutdown to prevent starvation?  Mark