TC LeverPinExtractionMethod

MarkP et al,
Regarding removal of the D20 shift lever in situ, I placed a 1 inch
diameter hole with bung plug at precisely the spot on the tunnel
needed to remove the shift lever pin.  I have used it successfully
many times ... makes gearbox/TC removal much easier.  You will avoid
both a nasty impalement on the lever should you run into it
and overstress of the cast housing from "overlevering" during R&R.

It was tough to put a drill to my body.  Has someone a better way???
Mark