What do I have, really?

     I am still investigating all of the nooks and crannies of my 67
     Travelette.  It seems that IHC put stickers and labels all over the
     place.  I did find most of the line setting ticket on the back of the
     drivers sun visor.  It say that my truck is outfitted with the
     following:

     FA 18                      Front Axle
     RA 17 SR Power Lock        Rear Axle
     T141                       Transfer Case
     T-34                       Transmission
     12in12spg                  Clutch

     The truck is a 3/4 ton, but it looks more like one ton or better when
     you look underneath.

     Are these all IHC manufactured parts?  Or are these model numbers IHC
     numbers for other manufacturer's parts?

     Is there anything I should be wary of? (ie; prone to need frequent
     seals, bearings, etc).  Any help is appreciated.

     Jeff Gann