Wiper Blade Part Numbers and helpful counter people

Howdy All,

Got some response to the wiper blade question.  Here is what I have...

NAPA part number 60-1305   13" refill for ANCO

Hope this helps.  Like I said, I have a 1976 Scout II, with "red-dot" type
wipers.  These refills snapped right in.

John Landry.....I have been to that parts store on Pacific Ave. In Tacoma
(used to live up near 56th and McKinley) I know just what you mean about
the guys (and gals) who either groan when I say "International" or worse
yet, go get someone else to help me.
I have found that most NAPA stores have what I need in stock as do Schucks.
Maybe I was getting lucky or maybe it is the Pacific Northwest and their
love for Scouts! :)
I do feel a bit superior when I tell the guy behind the counter to go
straight to the books and not mess with the computer!  I get mixed
reactions to requests for parts now.  But, until I figure out a way to have
2 or 3 replacement parts for everything on my Scout, guess I am stuck with
going to the parts store.

Sorry about the bandwidth wasted, but I feel better now.

Jim Coyle
'76 Scout II
345v8/tf727
Proud Member, Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2001
Oldest member of Dorm on Campus(older then most of my college profs!)
Few other claims to fame but none I can post here.