IH Metro for sale

All,

Last night while out driving I caught an unusual looking van out of
the corner of my eye.  Did a quick turn-around, and sure enough, it
was an old Metro - for sale.  I remember reading that these are supposed
to be very rare.  Although I didn't have time to check it out well,
it looked like it was in good shape.  The sign read: Camper for Sale,
719-389-7339.  I left the owner a message to call me.  If anyone wants
me to check it out, schedule permitting, I'd be glad to.

Haven't been on the list for a while - I've got to catch up with over
a 100 digests to read.  Looks like things are growing well.

Finally sold the other "lesser" vehicles, and now the family only drives
IHs!

Ken Farmer
1974 Travelall
1980 Scout II