New to the digest... '58 A-102.. 1/2 Ton

Hi All,

I'm new here, and wanted to say 'Hi'!    Looks like the IHC Scouts are the
favorites around here.   Hope you don't mind a little light duty truck talk
also.

My Grandfather recently gave me his prized Nebraska farm truck, a '58
International, A-102, 1/2 Ton pickup - BlackDiamond240, Straight6-Cyl engine
- 2BBL Holly carb - 3 on the tree shifting - manual choke.   Its great!
Drove it 500 miles back to my home in Minneapolis, so you know its in pretty
good shape.   I was thrilled to find this forum, 'cause I've got a lot of
questions... and maybe even an answer or two... as I start my rehaul.

And here's the first question.....
1) I've read about the A-100 (A-102 chassis was an option) International 50th
anniversary model in 1957.   I'm wondering if they made it in 1958 also?  (Or
if my '58 is actually a '57).    Everything I've read, and the pictures I've
seen, indicate that what I've got is the Anniversary model.. but I have not
found anything that says they made it in '58... only '57.  Anybody got lists
of serial numbers or info on the models made in those years?    Or a
sure-fire way to know if it's a '58 vs. '57?

By the way... I was quickly initiated into the 'Who makes that?' club at my
local parts stores... I was amused by the other stories of such incounters.