NO PROBLEMS STARTING NOW

Hello IHC'ers,

Just a quick note to let you know that I am no longer having starting
problems. The day I mailed y'all my question was the last day I had any
problems. So as far as I'm concerned . . . It ain't broke. A little use
loosened up what ever was stuck. Thanks for everyones input.

Wiper input: I did a little looking around for some replacement blades
but didn't find anything suitable until . . . Stopped by NAPA and bought
some of their 13 inch blade assemblies, two small screws with washers
and a lock-nut. Went out to the parking lot and drilled out the pin on
the end of each arm. Put the new blade on with the new hardware and now
should be able to put refills on that I can find anywhere. The screw,
washer and locknut that I used was found in their wiper blade accessory
box they had stashed behind the counter.

A/C stuff:  When I purchased my '80 Traveler it's vent assembly was
broken and on the floor, with the switches still hooked up. We live in
the mountains so I'm not real concerned about A/C, so I took off the
whole system. If anybody's looking for A/C parts, I've got a near
complete system (minus the vent assembly). I've got a little bit more
space under the hood I've noticed.

Tim Davidson
1980 Traveler 4X4
winstond@domain.elided