Aftermarket ignitions (Jacobs)

I AM NOT trying to start another Jacobs vs MSD vs whatever thread here.  I
bought and used, with good results, a Jacobs Omni-pac on a previous vehicle
and was thinking of using on my Scout II.

Are any of you using an Omni-pac on your Scouts?  Do any of you have an
Omni-pac at all?  The reason for this question is that I have lost the
instructions for installation.  I know I could probably call Jacobs or RV
Performance (from whom I bought mine) and they would send me a new one, but
e-mail is so much easier, don't you think?

If any of you are using one on your IH, what do you think?

TIA,

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"