Body Panels, front mounts, wiper blades

IH all,
I am preparing to perform cancer surgery on my 79 Scout II and would like
information/opinions on who sells the best body panels and mounts.
Specifically, lower door skins, front fender between door and wheel well,
front body mounts, and rear quarters. I need to decide if it is best to go
with fiberglass or metal rear quarters. Any information or suggestions
would be greatly appreciated!
Also, there was a question about wiper blades recently. I have found that
the ANCO (sp) 20-12 blades will fit the Scout are if the slot in the blades
is filed out a bit.I  think these are J*&P blades.
Thanks in advance,
Yank