lift & drivelines

I did Jim's reverse shackle and a 4" softride and got the weight on it
last night. The measurement between the axle tube and the frame above is
12 1/4". I visually lined up the driveline and tried to spin it and the
u-joints bound. I was hoping that there was someone out there who has
done a reverse Shackle and a 4" lift that could help. I may want to get
the 2" softride instead, so if anyone has done this with the reverse
shackle let me know how to level the rear and what you did with the
driveline in the front.

Thanks, mike