quick question

Just out of curisity.......

	I am looking for a new/used flywheel for my 70 Travelall witha
392.  which is drilled for a 11 or 12 inch clutch if you need that info.

	But I was wondering from what do I look to get parts off of?

	Do I have to get the flywheel from another 392 which is a maunal?
Or could I pull one off of a 345?  or how about a 304?  And does it
neccesarly have to come off of a vehicle with a maunal tranny?

	As I am sure is painfully obvious, I am not all that learned (is
that a word? :-)  But I am not all that knowledged on stuff like this so
any help you can provide is greatly appreicated :)

Thanks,
Luke