[lnelson@domain.elided: NAPA is evil!!!]

From: Luke Nelson <lnelson@domain.elided>
Subject: NAPA is evil!!!
To: owner-ihc@domain.elided
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:26:58 -0700 (MST)

Ok you all (how do you like that southern draw eh? :-)

I got the tranny off and was ready to stick my new clutch in (of course I
had to take it to NAPA and show it to them so I could see the size and
kind I needed.)  But I take it into NAPA (who assured me they had the
clutch no matter what)  Well they didn't, they have the disc, another NAPA
had the bearing, just no cover :(

And I called everyone everywhere and no one has that cover.

But that ain't it all, I also need a new/used/better than what I got
flywheel - there are some pretty good cracks and it can't be turned.

So where can I get what I need?  I have called every auto part store
around and no one has the cover.  And does anyone have any ideas where I
can get a flywheel?  I still live in Colorado (broomfield to be excat :)

ANY info anyone can provide is greatly appreicated :)

Thanks a heep,
Luke