1971 4wd 1971 Travelall for sale!

I have a 4wd 1971 International Travelall, with a 392 and a 5 speed
transmission with overdrive for sale.  I have been refurbishing it for the
last 7 years.  Almost everything has been renewed.  I also have an
unbelievable number of extra parts that go  with it including: a factory
luggage rack, an extra 392, and an automatic transmission.  I am asking
$6,000 OBO.  Serious  inquiries only.  It is currently located in Grafton,
WV.  It can be driven anywhere.  Must see to understand what all has been
done to it.  Email inquiries to tpcdma@domain.elided or tpcdma@domain.elided.

Tim Currey