No Subject

>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 01:06:29 -0700 (MST)
>From: Luke Nelson <lnelson@domain.elided>
>Subject: Weird Tranny
>
>Ok all :)  I gots another question :)
>	or, that i have that rare tranny which no one has heard of and I
>should hold on to it cause "They don't make 'em no more" :)

Luke,

You have a T-all, right?  They (AFAIK) never used the T18, but the T-98 wide
ratio instead.  So you're almost right.. :)

>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 17:36:40 +0000
>From: gehl@domain.elided
>Subject: SteeringColumnsAgain
>
>Misc Comments:
>Thanks for the sleeping input.  BTW, what of the idea of erecting a
>tent on top of the Scout2?  It has been done, but how would one
>anchor the lines?

Actually, there was a Scout II Camper Top available.. I saw ONE at an old IH
dealership in Belgrade, MT.. I think Willie Cunningham saw one down in
Wyoming..

Remove the hardtop, and bolt on the Camper Top!

Good luck finding one...

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs