CD changer Cartridge Stuck

One of my CD Changers has my 6 disc cartridge and won't eject. It's Model
469 404. What can I do to get it to eject? Can it be fixed or is it easier
to just scrap it and buy another unit?

BTW, I tested several other Changers on the same car and they all eject
fine. So the wiring connection from the car is solid.

I have an early model Changer from my old '95 M3, build date on that car
was 8/95. It has a different connector in the back then the later model
Changers as in my '99 M3. I also have a '95 M3 same build date and it is
wired for the Model 469 404. When did BMW change the wiring on the '95s?

PS I have several BMW CD Changers w/ covers and mounting brackets, all are
for sale. Contact me privately if interested.

Evan Evans
President
Smoky Mountain
BMW CCA