CD changer Magazine stuck - FIXED!

Thanks to everyone that took the time to write and help me. For future
reference here's what I did to retrieve the magazine. I took off the top
cover and the front bracket around the chamber, while the whole thing was
apart I could see that a disk was still in the chamber. I could see that by
carefully turning the gears some movement occurred. I still couldn't eject
it on the bench, but I went back to the trunk and put the small power lead
back in (don't need the other connection here) and gently prodded the CD a
bit while pushing the eject button. The CD went back into the mag and the
mag ejected. I buttoned everything up and checked the mag for wear or
damage, assured that it was OK I use it w/ a different CD changer now
installed. Thank goodness I have a bench full of Changers to test with. Now
the ? is do I dare put another CD mag in this Changer again. I guess since
I know I can fix it I'll test it.

Thanks again for the help.

PS I have several BMW CD Changers w/ covers and mounting brackets, all are
for sale. Contact me privately if interested.

Evan Evans
President
Smoky Mountain
BMW CCA