Crashed '73 2002 for sale

Hi, My name is Steve Konsin, My brother recently had an accident in his
freshly restored 1973 BMW 2002.  Needless to say the cars frame is a loss
however most of the components in the car are brand new including:

- -Clutch
- -Seats (325is sport)
- -Interior
- -Engine Block
- -Drive Shaft
- -Brakes (pads and calipers)
- -Slave Cylinder
- -Alternator
- -Turn Signal Lens
- -Windows
- -All internal Door Components
- -Wheels and NEW tires

- -Most of all the engine is a gem.  Was just rebuilt and ran extremely
strong.  There was NO RUST on this car.

- -And Much Much Much More.

If you would like to see the car or have me send you pictures please let me
know.  My telephone number is (703) 628-3517 or (703) 628-2456 or at home
(703) 222-0135.  My email is SteveKonsin@domain.elided.

Our family is involved in Vintage Racing with the VSCCA and MGVR.  The car
was professionally restored by pit crew.

This is truly a great car and was in  mint condition before the accident. No
water, fire or fuel damage occured.

We are accepting offers for the car in its entirety or if you have a piece
you particularily need we may make an acception, however we would like to
sell it all at once.  If you or anyone you know may be interested please
feel free to contact me personally at any time.