Re: Rubber brake lines

Give it heat, Meat (with apologies to Bull Durham).

Seriously, that's about your best option at this point.  A propane torch.
And then you get into the fun part of replacing the hard lines, most likely
including bending them to fit, since you buggered up the fittings.

BTDT (but on a VW)!

Martin Bullen
'95 M3
'97 Z3 2.8