offset and bolt pattern

Looking to get some wheels for my 95 M3. Already have racing dynamic springs
and koni sport shocks (not installed yet). I am shopping around on the
internet but I want to make sure that the wheels that i like will fit my
car. I don't have my manual with me at the moment and was wondering what the
offset and bolt pattern is for wheel fitting on 95 M3. I currently have the
10double spoke pattern motorsport wheels(17 x 7.5). I would also like to
stagger the wheels possibly 18 x 8 fronts and 18 x 9 in rear. What's the
max(width and diameter)  I can go in rear without having to roll fenders?

Thanks in advance

Paul