2002 for sale

I am selling my 1976 2002. This car runs very smoothly and has nice power. It looks nice in red and has a sunroof and professionally installed cd-player with detachable face and four speakers. The Pirelli tires only have a few thousand miles on them. The car has passed DC inspection which ranges from nitpicky to excruciatingly nitpicky with a treadmill emissions test included. The car has only some minor rust under the rear window but it not noticeable and has not spread since I bought the car in 1999 and put some rust stop sealer on it. Take a look at the pictures at---http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1846207&uid=864367
and tell me if you are interested for $2900. You can reply directly to me at englishatwork@domain.elided or call me at 202 298-8292 before 9 pm please. I also have some extra parts that come with this fun little car.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

End of bmw-digest V9 #2435