FS 1991 325ic automatic

Thanks for the bandwidth!!!

1991 Red 325ic automatic for sale $4700.  Car located in Southern NJ, 20min.
from Ben Franklin Bridge.  High mileage (225k), but previous owner has
meticulously maintained the car, maintenance records dated back to when the
car is 56k miles.  The cost of maintenance was outrageuos, but i believed it
when took the car to inspection, it passed NJ inspection with flying color
(04/2005). Automatic top, engine, transmission, body are all in excellent
condition. Interior also is in good condition except driver side seat (less
than a quarter inch hole and needs to be re-stitched at the bolster). 4
almost new Pirelli (put on less than 2k miles ago) on BBS rims.
Preferably local sale, although i'll do my best in assisting transport but
you're on your own. (heck, you can fly-in and enjoy the drive home if have
free time.)
Pictures are availlable if requested.  Please, send inquiry to
risc6k340@domain.elided or call 609-876-9194. I'll be going to a training class in
ohio on next week, but will check my message and email frequently to promptly
answering your inquiry.
Thanks again for the bandwidth