Re: re smoke odor removal

I used to do property claims for State Farm.  Ozone treatment was
common and effective for smoke odor removal.  VERY effective.

Not sure if there would be an caveats with cars....

Ric

Subject: <Misc> Smoke Odor Removal

Has anyone tried to have tobacco smoke odor removed from a car by
using an
ozone generator?  It sounds a bit crazy to me, but I had a detail
shop
recommend it to get the smoke odor out of a BMW I bought from an
auction.
If this is crazy, any other easy solutions, or just get used to
it....