Re: Climate Control

Gene:

My 96 E36 started doing the same months ago; now it won't even turn on.
Please keep me in the loop on this one. I assume you have the electronic
duel-zone climate control module similar to mine.

I suspect it is just a cold solder joint. Some of us know how renown the
Germans are for their wave soldering machines.

I will likely pull it out and resolder every contact. I'll let you know how
that works out. That works sometimes on Mercedes climate control modules.

Fortunately, I have a convertible, so it is bearable. I feel sorry for you
in Albuquerque.

Regards,

Dave, San Antonio