car for sale in Washington, DC

I am selling my 1976 2002. The car is a 4-speed with 76k miles. It has a sunroof that does not leak, nice Pioneer cd-player with four speakers (sounds great), and a bunch of extra parts including four alloy wheels from a 325 with tires, an extra Solex carb, a manifold and a few odds and ends.  The car runs nicely and has been very reliable and good to me since I bought it in 1999 from a woman who had the car in California. This is not an East Coast car, so the body is great.  The only rust is very superficial- it is just under the left quarter window (see picture). There are a couple of dents, but the car is very presentable and turns heads everywhere I go. If you have never had one, parts are cheap and plentiful and the cars are nice to drive, but you probably knew that. I think $3200 is a fair price considering its condition is not perfect but should provide years of enjoyment without headaches. You can contact me by e-mail at englishatwork@domain.elided or phone (202) 298-8292 before 9pm please. You can see pictures of the car online at

 http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1846207&uid=864367

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!