Re: Rims and Tire Dilemma (E36)

I just finished replacing my tires on a nearly identical 96 328IC
convertible with 225/50/16 Michellin Pilots. The cheapest is TireRack at
around $130 per tire. I would recommend keeping it stock. I have the same
rims and they are like tinfoil.  There are a number of shops, one here in
San Antonio, who advertise in the magazines. About $100 per rim to true it.
At that price, I would go replica and try to find an OEM manufacturer who's
TUV-approved.