Re: [E36 M3] Dinan CAI Intake length???

The Conforti intake tube was designed according to Bosch parameters for the
airflow meter (HFM).  I don't know what Dinan's design is based on.

There was extensive discussion on the E36 M3 list about this during the time
that JimC was developing the intake.  Unfortunately, the archives don't go
that far back (1999).

http://www.eurosporthighperformance.com/intakes.html

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3 (with Eurosport/Conforti CAI, Euro HFM, chip)
1993 E34 525iT
1999 Mazda Miata

>Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:40:53 -0500
>From: "William T. Wallace" <daddy30@domain.elided>
>Subject: [E36 M3] Dinan CAI Intake length???
>
>Trying to make a final decision between the Jim C. CAI and Dinan CAI for
>my '95 M3.  My question is does the length of the Dinan CAI have any
>performance gain increase or decrease as compared to the short version
>on the other models?   This seems to be the main difference between
>Dinan and all other models.

End of bmw-digest V9 #2415