31ti FS in central TX

Hello all,
I'm selling my 95 318ti.  It is in excellent condition, everything works, and
the suspension looks and feels good (both on a lift and in the seat of my
pants :-).
I bought this car with plans of doing a 5 speed swap, but lack of money and
time forces sale. I'm the second owner, the first owner was selling it to buy
her 10th consecutive new BMW (incidentally, her other one had over 350k on
it, and was absolutely flawless, so she knew how to take car of her cars).
All work was done at the dealership (have maint. hist. printout from
dealership), until I purchased it.
I worked as a mechanic at Terry Sayther Automotive (independent BMW shop in
South Austin of La Carrera Panamericana fame in Roundel) during the summer,
and still do all the work on it there.
It is an automatic with 139,xxx mostly highway miles on it.  Asking
$6,500obo.
Email me for more info, or call me at 979-492-6375.  I'll be buying my 4th
BMW when this one sells.
Thanks for the bandwidth,
Jake