RE: Disappearing radio code Central locking E34

I had similar voodoo with the central locking, windows and
other things requiring perm feed (not radio as not orig).
There is a 10 Amp "fuse" in a link box on the main power feed under the hood.
This has a hairline crack that opened and closed depending on temp.
Not only ambient temp. but fuse temp!
It would conduct and get warm and open circuit!

The guy in the dealership GAVE me the fuse FOC.
saying "if you found that you deserve a freebie".
Garry

$AutoSpell: 1