Hazard and rear defroster switch wiring

I just got a hazard and rear window defroster switch for 6 or 7 series, I
think.
They are the rectangular type, not the square or round type. My wiring is
all
mixed up and certainly not labeled or in the nice neat connector anymore.

I'd like to get some info on what wires go to what pins on the switches. The
hazard switch, in my hand now, has 8 pins (spades) and has the part number
FK 5023. The defroster switch is in a box somewhere, so I can't tell how
may pins are on it, but I think it only has 3 or 4, I can probably figure
that
out. It appears to be from the same series, the molding is the same.

These switches will not go in the same type of vehicle from which they came,
so that is why I'd like the pinouts. I hope someone out there has some
diagrams
they can forward to me, or give some sort of help on the wiring.

Thanks,
Stefano
Oakland, CA

End of bmw-digest V9 #2411