E36 Intake parts FS & Misc. E30 parts

I have the following parts for sale please call or email off line for pricing:

E36 Euro OEM larger intake box w/ new filter
E36 Euro OEM larger HFM
E36 Jim C., ITG Sponge Filter w/ Heat shield
Reducer hose - Adapter for different Euro size parts

E36 (6) piece set of Clear lights, signal, side markers, taillights, Sold as a set only.

CD Changers:

Alpine CD 6 Disk Changer w/ mounting bracket, requires dedicated Alpine dash head unit Model CHM S620

CD 6 Disk changer w/ mounting hardware, Model part # 82 11 1 468 014

CD 6 Disk changer w/ mounting hardware, Model part # 82 11 1 468 404

CD Changer cover (New) light gray covers and protects Most CD changers

Misc. E30 & E36 parts:

Sunroof tinted wind deflector w/ mounting hardware and rubber seal, fits most sunroofs

BMW OEM NEW locking lugs (4) w/ 2 keys. Came w/ my '88 E30 M3, but I'm sure they fit other models.

Rear (2) only floor mats for E30 or E36 Beige/light tan

E30 M3 Stock OEM front and rear sway bars came off of my M3 at 24K

E30 Radio OEM w/ CODE came from '88 325iS, should fit other models

E30 Foglight assembly Left and Right w/ mounting brackets, not sure but think they are later model units.

Please contact me via email or phone off line for pricing, everything is negotiable. If you are serious and need clarification please ask for pictures of specific part. Please no bottom feeders. All of these parts and accessories are in very good condition, if I needed them I would put them on my car.

TIA

Evan Evans
President
Smoky Mountain