Re:Two Way Radio Install

All;

    Much ahead of schedule, my 330 arrives, and all is right with the
world....almost.

    Affixed to the windscreen is a sticker that says installing any sort of
radar detector or two way radio will cause the car to explode, or some such.
While total CYA from BMW's Legal Department, is there anything to really
worry about ?  BMW is used as police cars in some places, and you know they
have radios.

    Since I have a Valentine One which needs to be hard wired, and a ham
radio to install, this is a problem.

    The radio is a two meter rig with a max of 50 watts.

    Anyone care to shed light on what one can and cannot safely do ?  Last I
looked there was no "BMW approved" Valentine One.

Casey
330i
Very, very happy