In the SF area

Hey guys, I am in the SF area now.  I forgot the phone numbers of those I
might meet here at home  (DOH!)   "jk", where are you?  Drop me your phone
number to this e-mail address or call me at 630.774.7096.  This is an open
invite to anyone in the SF area too.

The drive was quick here.  I decided to take I-80 in the advice of many.  We
made it to the closed point one hour just before they reopened it in Nebraska
just before the Wyoming border.  Lucky me.  Made it in 34 hours with vehicle
in tow - a day ahead of schedule.  Thanks to all for the e-mails regarding
this trip.  I love this digest!  I fly home tuesday.

We are going to take my cousins 500+hp Eclipse to tour the "night scene"
later tonight...  (don't worry.  I won't do anything stupid)

Rodney

End of bmw-digest V9 #2407