re: Z3 stalling

Mobil gas has an MTBE oxygenating agent, while 76 uses Ethanol.
If the problem is fuel related, the difference in formulation could be it.
But I doubt that's the problem, since in my '97 //M3 I find np switching
between 76 with ethanol versus Chevron and Arco gasoline with MTBE.
      But if anyone on the east coast wants to ship me out a drum of
Sunoco Ultra, I'ld be glad to take it.  :-)

      More likely than the fuel, if you haven't had the crankshaft
position sensor replaced under recall, there's a good chance that item
could be beginning to fail.

'jk