<FS(maybe)> 1986/87 325 body shell or whole car

The car in question is a 4-door '86 325 auto, burgundy, very little rust
(only in the rock chipped areas). It has 236k miles, but we plan to buy
it and part it out, so mileage is not an issue. That means that nearly
everything on it will likely be for sale, except a few things that will
be kept.
The body would make a perfect candidate for a track or all out race car.

The bad news: It took a minor hit in the right front, which slightly
buckled the fender, and broke the plastic airdam off, and the windshield
is broken. No other damage to the body.
It has been sitting in storage for an unknown time but has a current
license tag, so it's prolly been sitting for less that a year.
I have to know pretty soon, as we don't know how long the car will still
be there.
It can be restored to really good shape with a couple grand.

Neil
'91 318is
'86 M535i