FS: '95 525iT

Today I took delivery of a new (to me) '99 540iT and will be, sadly, selling
my '95 525iT. The stats: 72,XXX miles, just completed Inspection II + O2,
belts, bushings, etc. and I just put brand new Toyo tires all the way
around. Oh yeah, a brand new factory cd changer (as of last week) and I put
an upgrade chip in it a couple of years ago that makes it way zippier and
gives it better mileage.

This car has been loved and well maintained. I'm asking $13,500. Please
contact me if interested at 317.590.8578. I'm in Indy, btw.

"Remember, regime change begins at home!"
- - John Hiatt, The Vogue Theater, Indianapolis, 2.24.03