<e28> Need rear springs..Was Fender Rolling

Hi All,

Well , after I put the new wheels on, and realized that I have to roll the
fenders, I noticed that the car is sitting lower on the drivers side than
the passenger side, and in fact when I go over a dip, only the driver side
rear wheel rubs on the fender.  This tells me that I need new springs.. The
one one the drivers side, seems to be a bit worn out, which makes sense
since that is the side of the car that always has weight on it when driving
thanks to the driver, with passengers less frequently weighing down the
right side.

So now the question is, do I put factory springs in, or do I upgrade to some
Eibach springs, and roll the fenders anyway.  I would like a tighter feel in
the suspension, so I am thinking going the performance spring route.

Any suggestions?  Any slightly used ones out there for an E28 535i?

Cheers
Ron J
85 535i
73 911s 2.7