Re: <E28> will 17" wheels from an 89 5 series fit? E36 M3 wheels!

A beautiful wheel to upgrade to for the E28 are the wheels from an E36 M3 -
doublespoke.  I saw another windy city chapter's E28 535 with them on.  I
think he had a 10mm wheel spacer on the front and none in the rear.  I can't
remember if he rolled the rear fenders though.  A fender rolling tool is
available in our chapter.  Also, I think he had tires that were 215's on the
front.

The wheels even looked different on an e28  versus the e36.  Something about
the classic lines on the e28 to me.  I wish I had done this when I had my
e28.

Best looking 17's on an E28 IMHO.

Rodney