'89 E34 fan blower sword/horn problem

Hi,

A while ago, I got fed up with my interior fan only working on
high speed, so I rebuilt the sword-fan-controller by replacing
its MOSFETs.  Afterwards, the fan blower worked on the lower
speeds only _sometimes_.  So, I think there must be another problem
with it, or I screwed up somewhere.

Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably proced sword?  It
looks like this:

http://www.bmwe34.net/e34main/maintenance/electrical/Data/Sword.jpg

Sorry, I don't have the part number in front of me.

Now, ever since I rebuilt it, the horn fuse keeps blowing.  I am
not certain they are related, but I plan to disconnect the sword
and see if it happens again.  Otherwise, I am not quite sure how
to figure out what is happening.

Thanks for any advice/help,
- --Louis