Rear deck spoiler!

I have a 1984 533i  16" Borbet wheels, white with  tinted windows, short shift
kit, K&N filter.
I have a couple questions. I'm new to this car and BMW.

I'm looking for a rear deck spoiler from a 535 that would fit the 533i.  Color
doesn't matter as I have paint equipment.  New is $380, too much.

I'm also looking for a chip.  Manuf. 7/84. I believe I would have to send the
cpu to someone to have the chip put in. Is there any possibility that a cpu
from a 535 or similar model would work in this car as the chip options are
much greater when you have plug in chips.
Maybe this is way out of line but you guys know a lot more about this than I
do.
Thanks,
Gary