Seeking body repair advice in S.NH

Last Saturday, in the middle of a really slippery, slushy, snow
storm in S.NH, a van slid into my driver's door ('92 535i).  It
was a very low speed hit and damage appears to be isolated to
the drivers door.  It has a good size dent, the center trim piece
is trashed, and the door is tweaked such that the upper rear
corner is pulled out by about 1/8".  The seal in that area
doesn't and I get some air noise at speed.  The door opens and
closes fine.  The window opens and closes fine. The locks still
work fine.

Now, due to the fact that the car is so old, my only option,
according to my insurer (Allstate...), is to show up at the
adjuster and drive away with a check.

Before I show up at this scheduled meeting next Wednesday, I
want to do a bit of homework to ensure that I get the fairest
possible treatment.  My thought was to get some quotes from
body shops before meeting with the adjuster.  Also, I want to
find a quality bodyshop that will provide the best value in
getting this repaired.

Will this likely be repaired, or will they hang a new/used
door?

How much should I expect this repair to cost?

Does anyone have a line on a quality body shop in the S.NH
area?

Alternatively, how hard is it to hang a door myself, assuming
I could find a suitable donor and I was willing to deal with
paint matching and all that?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice!

Regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner

p.s.  After the accident, the other guy left the scene.  I gave
chase, but while I had him in my sights on a couple of occasions,
he had enough of a head start to lose me on the city streets when
I got caught at a red light.  It was almost fun, though, as I was
sliding around following his tracks in the snow.  One or both of
the witnesses at the scene did get his plate number, however, so
the cops bagged him.  Turns out he was driving under suspension.
They plan to charge him with leaving the scene.  And he doesn't
have insurance either.  Oh well, at least I do...