Re: Seeking body repair advice in S.NH

If you don't have metallic paint, I would just get a dent-less used door,
have it dipped and resprayed. Otherwise, you are going to need blending.

If you can't find a good paint shop in your area, there's a BMW parts yard
in Florida, and I have a buddy in Austin, Texas who's independent and does
most of the BMW & Mercedes work in town. His work is better than factory.