633 CSI Purchase Questions

Greetings,

I have a 1976 2002 and am beginning to look at 633s and have questions.

Are there significant distinctions between model years?  Any particular
year "better" than others?

I notice many ads indicating automatic transmission.  Are there any
inherent problems with this transmission?

Are there significant negative issues with this engine?  What is the
typical interval between rebuilds?

Do they all have power accessories and leather seats?

Are they as prone to rust as the 2002s?

What are the differences between the 633 and the 635?  Is one model more
desirable from a driving, performance, reliability perspective than the
other?

Does anyone have either for sale within 1,000 miles of Billings?

As you can probably tell, I am a neophyte in the BMW world, and I would
appreciate any and all responses to these questions.

Thanks,

Gary Davis

Billings, Montana