Re: E36 Light Covers

At 11:50 AM 1/28/03 -0600, you wrote:
> > I just don't want to replace them again because I can't get the bug
> > tar off the plastic ones.
>
>Add more elbow grease and/or plastic polish. It will come off.
>
>alex f

Even with the BMW "Cabrio Heckscheibenreiniger" I can't get it off.

I've polished, reglazed and rewaxed the hood twice with Meguiars 2, 7 and
26 since I purchased the car and it's still visible in the paint. The guy
who had the car previously must of run over Mothra or something.

Anyone seen good prices for the European lights, or know of a German bone yard?