Buying used bimmer

I found a 1998 BMW 328 iS for sale online and before I pay the $150 transfer
fee, I wanted to have some questions to ask the guy to better find out about
the quality. To give you a background: it's a 98 with 65k miles on it, power
everything, sunroof/moonroof, 5 speed manual, leather. I obviously figured
to ask questions about the state of the paint, dents, interior, etc. The
biggest thing I am worried about is the clutch. Are there any specific
questions I should ask to find out about the condition? And if so, what
would be a good answer to hear in regards to the condition of the
transmission, clutch, etc.
Thanks!!